Friday, January 26, 2007

Hey guys (:

Well I'm quite bored now... decided to go by the guitar blog and ended up posting an entry. Haha.

Anyway, I think we've really improved! Honestly! From last year's standard when we couldn't play ANYTHING to playing a few pieces, and I'm quite optimistic about guitar now! I'm quite excited to see how we'll improve further, and by the time SYF comes we'll be like, so accomplished! (:

Let's all just put in our best effort so that we can contribute to building the foundation of the ACJC Guitar Ensemble, one day when we're all grown up we'll look back at the X years of history of Guitar Ensemble and we'll think to ourselves, 'hey, I was once part of that too.' (:

Just my random thoughts on a Friday evening, didn't feel like doing my homework. (:

Keep long nails on the right
Short nails on the left
That's how we make music

<3 Claire

No comments: