Friday, February 22, 2008

*Knock knock*

Hellos ppls! It's been quite a while! I was just reading through our post-SYF posts and well.. It's quite a joy reminiscing through all that! But anyways! How's everyone doing and stuff?

Well I'm rotting and wasting away in KL.. Haha actually not really lah. Continuing with my piano as well as taking up formal lessons for guitar (Finally! Haha..) I'm having the lessons twice a week each - Mon and Thurs for piano, Tues and Fri for guitar (acoustic - starting tmrw- will see how it goes!) On top of that, I have been taking French classes (the LANGUAGE..) I've done 6 out of the 10 lessons and still don't really know what French food is like! =) On top of that, I've also been rostered down to play for church worship (piano) once a month..

So yup! Not too bad right? Haha.. Dad doesn't want me to go work coz he said this will be my last chance to make the best of my free time! Which I find to be quite true lah. So yup! If you do think of anything interesting, suggest it to me! =)

Hope to hear from you guys! =)

No comments: